Hai Guise! Welcome to Witch's WitchMe blog and I hope you can follow, comment, and do whatever to help this out(:
~Witch

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

WitchMe Forum Up and Running!

Hey guys! I have news. My Forum is now Up and Running, and is ready for members to sign up! If you want to sign up and have a chance of becoming moderator, here's the link.

http://witchme.forumotion.com/

---

I also have more news. I'm looking for more people to work for this website. If you're interested, email:

witchmeforum@hotmail.com

with your other experience, age, and anything I need to think your ready. (I'm 11 myself so it doesn't matter if your 9 or something unless you have experience.)
I'm looking for SERIOUS interest, and I'm also looking forward to hear the replies. :D You can also comment if your interested. Thanks.

-Witch

1 comment: