Hai Guise! Welcome to Witch's WitchMe blog and I hope you can follow, comment, and do whatever to help this out(:
~Witch

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Welcome/Launch Party

Welcome to TheWitchMe! Here I, Witch, will post about any new updates, cheats, glitches, (etc) about WitchMe. I also have a chat called WitchMe, on xat.com/WitchMe. I also made a Forum but it's a work in progress, so I won't even bother to tell you the link until it's out. I will probably be posting some of my WMMV's on here, and have sign ups to be in my next one. So welcome to TheWitchMe and have fun!

---

Guess what? There are presents randomly popping up around WitchMe, and every one has a different prize in it. It varies from rare stickers, ecoins, or rare items! Here's a list of what you MIGHT get:

Ecoins: 50 (For sure only 50, though)
Rare Stickers: Gold, or Silver.
Rare items: Items you can only get with ecoins.

And that's for WitchMe's launch party! You will probably find me hanging around the beach or in Town Squares with my friends. Don't be afraid to add me, I'm not full yet.

-Witch

No comments:

Post a Comment